Pages

Monday, October 17, 2005

A New Week

Wanted to give all an update on our upcoming week! It's another busy one, but we'll manage like we always do. Today, this afternoon, I will be filling in for Diana at Slender Lady. She will be back from California tomorrow, but back to work on Thursday. Anyway, today I'm working from 230 til 7, and then tommorrow morning from 7 to 830. The boys will go with me...will be a long day for them, but they will manage. They like it there. Terry is hoping to get off early enough to come pick them up and take them home to start dinner. :)

Tommorrow after I finish work, the boys have Tuesday School, then tomorrow evening we have a Parents as Teachers activity. Thursday is gymnastics and then Thursday night mom and dad will be here for the weekend.

That fills us up for the next few days! I probably won't be online much but will try to keep up the blog and answer emails as much as possible.

Better go for now...Clayton just climbed on the couch by the coffee table and knocked off a coffee cup...with coffee in it! He came running to me saying, "I'm so sorry mommy...I didn't mean to!"

Enjoy your week and God bless!
Amanda

No comments: