Pages

Friday, May 30, 2008

End of School Year

Last Friday night, our homeschool coop did an end of school-year dinner together. We all brought some of 'show-off' pieces from the year and the kids got to get up and sing all of their songs from States Classes that they've been doing all year. Miss E has been a WONDERFUL teacher to teach all of our children all 50 states through this year! Wow....she is GREAT! About half way through the year, the kids started taking a state each and gathering the information and giving a presentation on each week. Brent did 3, and would have done more if he could have! LOL Here is a video of their States Song:

3 comments:

JeremyNSunny said...

WHAT AN AWESOME SONG!! I think I've never heard anything like it! I'm a person who's always been interested in states'-everything, so I'm on Brent's page on that one!! :) Thanks for posting this precious performance! Congratulations for making it through another great school year!! ;)

Anonymous said...

That was so cool!. they did really good. I liked Brent when the song ended, he bobbed his head to the ending.

It was hard for me to see it though, it kept getting blurry. My eyes kept tearing up from seeing my babies perform.

You are doing a GREAT job homeschooling. Keep it up!
grandma

~Joy Kaye~ said...

Oh my goodness...could that be any cuter?! I think not...I want my kids to learn that song now!!

Awesome! Happy Summer! :o)