Pages

Monday, May 19, 2008

Update for the past week (Part 2)

...Continuation of update....

Also, while at the park, we happened to sit under a flowering tulip tree. I had planted a tulip tree when I was in 4th grade on Grandma and Grandpa's place, but I've never been around it when it bloomed. But this on we were under on Friday was really pretty. I got some pics of it too! (I know you're SO suprised by that!)







After we got home from the park, we made supper and ate...Terry actually got to eat at the table with all of us! :) I had made Mahi Mahi, so we had lemons with it and the boys decided to eat the lemons (which I still can't figure how they do that!) and they got a bit goofy with them. I just had to capture them on camera!









On Saturday, we got some things done outside (planting the trees in the garden, mulching the hostas, etc) and I got a bit camera happy! I took a couple of movies of the boys (below) and several pics of the 'scenery'. I just couldn't help myself! LOL


We just had to laugh at this next video!

This is a couple shots of one of my hostas in front of the porch! It's HUGE!



I took these next shots from my front porch about 6:30 that evening...the clouds were rolling in and it looked like it was gonna come-up-a-storm! It was really pretty....the camera doesn't do God justice!






Terry has gone back to work today and I'm thankful that he has. I needed him back at work as much as he needed to go! However, after talking with him this afternoon, I know he's already very tired (and a bit cranky!) and will most likely go to bed early tonight. So hopefully he's on the mend and our schedules can start to get back to normal! :)

1 comment:

JeremyNSunny said...

Wow, great pics! You should go camera happy more often! :) The GREENERY is still 'shocking' to me; I'm not yet used to all the foliage. ;) We have hostas like that at this house!!! Never heard of a tulip tree; gorgeous!