Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Another new year...

It's amazing how things just sneak up on you...an upcoming event, a birthday, the new school year. We're still finishing things up from last year and all of a sudden I'm having to think about this upcoming year...and I'm panicking a bit. LOL Things aren't finished with the basement and I'm really feeling horribly disorganized.

In the next few days I hope to clean off my desk (which has "gone to Alaska" in the last year!), get a daily schedule back in order, order curriculum and get it here and organized, and begin school. My ultimate goal is to have all of that accomplished by Labor Day weekend...but I'm wondering now if that will happen. However, even if it doesn't, I will just have to deal with that, huh? LOL

Another thing that has snuck up on me....Clayton will turn 9 in just a few short weeks! NINE! My babies are growing!

Before we know it, Thanksgiving and Christmas will be here... But I'll think about that tomorrow!

No comments: