Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

My baby is turning 3!!

The day she left the hospital...MAD because we put clothes on her. 
She *still* goes to sleep this way.  Oh.my.goodness. How adorable!
 3 years ago....it seems so long ago, but also such a short time.  This bundle of joy...the smallest of my three...arrived and brought with her a whirlwind of emotions and circumstances.  Daily I am amazed by her and what she's teaching me, even at her young age of 3. 

Just a few months old at the Pumpkin Patch.

First pumpkin carving!
Happy times...look at how little my babies are!  They have grown and changed so much!

Thanksgiving...
Alivia learned to walk so early (9 months...earlier than B or C) and that was *such* a blessing!  So many people told me to "not wish for her to walk because I would regret it" and they were so wrong!  The poor child was so attached to her Mommy that if I walked into another room she would cry and cry and cry like I had abandoned her and it was so emotionally stressful on both of us, that I was grateful when she started walking.  She still cried when I left the room, but she quickly learned that she could follow me and keep up with me.


Outdoor fun...riding a bike...time with the boys.
 Ah...Daddy.  The person she has neatly wrapped around her little finger.  :-D  He calls her "Princess Cupcake" and will do just about anything for her.  There's nothing like the relationship they have.

Almost 2. 
*sigh*  Just so beautiful!
I am amazed at the beauty she has, already at this age of 2, both inside and out.  She is polite and emotional and friendly (to women, anyway!) and fully of energy and smiles.  My heart about explodes when I catch her in a moment of being still and contemplative...her beauty takes my breath away.  I thank God for her every day of my life.

"Mom, it's hot!"
One of the very rare moments when she let me put her hair up and she actually kept it up!  

Playing with the Photobooth settings on the iPad.  She loves to make silly faces.
 She's silly....she's beautiful...she's full of life and energy...she's my girl.  And she's 3!  Happy Birthday, my Munchkin!!!  I can't wait to see what you do with this world and what God has in store for you!

No comments: