Pages

Monday, March 05, 2007

How does Kellie Pickler use her money?

Some may have seen the American Idol show last week when Kellie Pickler made a guest appearance and sang her song. Ryan Seacrest asked her what she'd been spending her money on and she said, "Mostly shoes." Then the camera panned down to her shoes. WELL! It was clearly obvious that she spent her money on MORE than shoes....she had some sort of 'surgery' to enhance her physical appearance...if YKWIM.


I made the mistake of commenting on this in front of my kids (we were all sitting around watching AI) and B asked "What did she spend her money on mom?" I hemmed and hawed for a second and said, "Well, just a surgery to make herself more pretty to some people." Terry said, "Your momma doesn't need that does she...she's got us, right?" And B replied, "Yeah she already had her 2 surgeries to get us!" He was speaking of my C-sections, but it works for me!

No comments: