Pages

Friday, March 23, 2007

WOW! It's spring!

Well, I have been stuck in the house for over a week now....10 days to be exact! I hadn't realized how long it had been since I'd been out of the house or had driven a car until today when I had to go get some medicine. We've had sickness here (from fevers to coughing and back) and we're starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

But when I went out today...Oh, WOW! It is SPRING! The grass was so beautifully green, there were flowers everywhere and the dogwoods are in full bloom! The temperature was about 76 degrees, there was a gentle breeze, and the sun was shining. Absolutely beautiful!

It was so nice to be reminded of God's handiwork and to know that the world changes constantly, with or without me! ;)

Here's to spring, good weather, and playing outside!

No comments: