Pages

Monday, March 05, 2007

My Baby is growing up!

Friday night while eating, B bit his tongue. Well, I thought he did. He came to me crying and holding his mouth and since he bites his tonue all the time, I assumed that is what happened. Well....I calmed him down and told him to swallow his food so he wouldn't choke. Then I told him to sit up so I could look at his tongue. He said, "It wasn't my tongue."

When I asked him what it was, he kinda wiggled his mouth around and said, "This," and spits out a tooth! LOL

It was his first tooth and we didn't even know it was loose. He must have just bit down the right way (or wrong way!) and out it popped. He was a bit scared at first and then I told him about the tooth fairy bringing money for the tooth. That certainly brightened his evening!

But then he asked me, "Mom, is the tooth fairy really real, or do the Mom's and Dad's just do it?"

No comments: