Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Catching up is hard to do!

Well, I haven't been on here much over the past week or two...so much has been going on and I've gotten lazy. ;( So, I am going to offer you a brief overview of our weeks of late.

Starting with last week....
We had 2 games last week that both went really well. B seems to be improving with every game and we keep seeing more and more that he's 'getting'. It's nice to see. I told T that he would most likely have it all down pat by the last game and then forget it for next year! LOL But that's okay.

C has been the big cheerleader on the sidelines and has found himself a little friend to play with during the games. The other night, T and I ended up being a maypole that they ran around the entire hour! :)

Last weekend, we finally got the house sprayed by the Bug Guy! :) So very happy about that....I'm sick of seeing spiders in my house!

Sunday, we were invited to lunch after services at the Veterans Home with one of our Veterans and his daughter. He's such a sweet man....I'm truly in awe of him. We found out he was in the navy when he served our country...T and I both thought he was army for some reason. -shrug- After lunch, they gave us a tour of the Veterans Home and it is really nice....our veterans are totally deserving! B and Mr. R played a game of Connect Four and B really REALLY enjoyed that. After we got home, we all crashed for a couple hours before returning back for services that night.

This week brought an evening of rest on Monday (whew) and then a game on Tuesday. B made us so proud....he caught a grounder while he was playing shortstop and ran to second base with the ball to get the player out! He was so proud of himself...kept giving up thumbs up after that! LOL

Tonights game was rained out (and we were supposed to be the ones with snacks!) and B is pretty bummed. I can't say I am though....we're tired and all need our rest. Besides, the garden has needed the rain!

This weekend, I have Friendship Sisters on Saturday and then nothing else for a few days. WOW! :) We will begin the prep for going to OK for the wedding, but that will be done starting Monday....I just can't think of it now! LOL

No comments: