Pages

Friday, June 15, 2007

Kid's Day?

Last night I was talking with the boys when they layed down for bed and I was reminding them that Father's Day was this Sunday. They just looked at me and asked, "What's Father's Day?" hehe I reminded them of Mother's Day just a month ago when they had gotten me a butcher block for MD and my birthday. I said, "So now it will be Father's Day."

C pipes up and says, "So does that mean that next it will be Kid's Day?"

LOL You gotta love the way their brains work!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you tell them that EVERY day is kids day? That's what my mom told me eons ago when I asked that question! :-)

Anonymous said...

Amanda,
There is a national Kids day. This year it is August 5th. The web-site is http://www.kidsday.net/

I just thought you might get a kick out of this. Maybe the boys would really enjoy doing something special on that day - like going to ice cream or something.