Pages

Friday, September 05, 2008

Baby Blanket

Last night I began the task of cutting out and sewing a baby blanket for a baby shower we're going to tonight. (Yeah, I know..nothing like waiting to the last minute to do things, huh??) I knew what material I was using, but wasn't sure of the pattern. And since I'm not very good with blocks, I didn't want to make it too complicated for myself.

Well, I am blessed with a very loving and giving husband, cuz he came home around 6 and saw me working on the blanket. He changed his clothes and came out and said, "So what do I need to do for supper since you're working on that?" So I told him what I had planned and he started it, then started a load of laundry. He cooked supper and fed the kids, then did math with Brent, wrestled with Clayton, and then wrestled with both boys together before putting them to bed! Wow...how blessed I am!

Anyway, I finally finished the blanket a little before midnight and I decided to share the pics with you!


1 comment:

JeremyNSunny said...

I'm IMPRESSED!! Great job! Just thinking of making that quilt makes my back hurt! (Sounds like I need to buy some good quality chairs! lol)