Pages

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

New Crayons!

So, I got the boys each their own box of Crayons (64) for this year so that we wouldn't have the issue of not having a particular color when needed or "he lost the green!" LOL I remember when I was in school and you'd open up that new box of colors on the first day of school and they would be all organized and in order of their color schemes.... So nice!

Well, not anymore! NOW they are just haphazardly put in there, with no order at all! It was WEIRD to see and just bothered me! Well, apparently it bothered Brent too! Cuz on his first "break" from schoolwork when he could have gotten up and run around or gotten a drink, he took off his glasses and said, "I think I'll sit here and organize my colors." LOL I just about fell over....he has them now, "not perfect, but at least they are better than they were." (According to him.)

I just don't get it...why'd they change it?? Just a minor oddity in life and I thought I'd share it!

No comments: