Pages

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Here we go...

Well, tonight is the night for Terry's prep work for his procedure tomorrow. :( It's gonna be a LONG night for him and me. Since his original wound is still open, anytime the meds kick in from the Miralax drink, I have to be right there when he is done in the bathroom. And if his night is anything like the night I had when I had my colonoscopy a couple years ago, neither of us will get much sleep tonight. :(

We're to be at the hospital at 7, which means we'll most likely be home before noon...which is nice. Terry said he doesn't expect me to have to stay home from church tomorrow night, but we'll see.

The boys are back in full swing with school and I'm trying to keep things in order. It's so hard for me...I'm not a good manager of most things. Maybe one day.... LOL

I will post more tomorrow or the next day regarding how Terry is doing following the procedure and hopefully be able to report on what they find.

No comments: