Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Recent Art

Here are some recent art projects from our house! :) These first two are Brent's creation. He used the Color Wonder Finger Paints from Crayola and painted on one side then folded it and left it for several days. He opened it up a couple weeks ago and said, "Mom look! It's a volcano that's exploding!" I really liked it!


A couple weeks ago, we took a field trip with some other homeschoolers to Horizons screen-printing shop. We found a homeschooling logo that we liked and they came up with a screen for us. We told them we'd want to tie-dye the shirts afterwards and so they got these special shirts for us. Anyway, the kids got to actually screen-print their own shirts and watch them go through the dryer/oven thing. Well, we finally got around to tie-dying ours this week. They turned out SO cool! Here is the boys modeling theirs:


And of course, this is me! :) (Just for you Sunny!!!!)

Here are my niece and nephew's shirts that we did for them. I really like her shirt the best! :)



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

JeremyNSunny said...

Oh NO!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw the picture of you and, without thinking, exclaimed, "THANK YOU!!!!!!!" Then, of course, I read about "This is for you, Sunny." TOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!! Then I just laughed and laughed and laughed. Awesome. And yes, truly, "Thank you". Hard to do, huh, to post pictures of ourselves when we don't look like Heather Locklear (family joke), who, btw, my husband actually worked with one day two years into our marriage. (Fun story for another day)

You're precious. Thanks for being a good friend. And, just think, now I could recognize you on the street. heehee