Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Tae Kwon Do Pictures (Finally! From January...)

Well, I'm finally getting all my pictures uploaded from the camera and figured I would go ahead and take the time to put them here as well. These are from the boys' Tae Kwon Do tournament in January (and apparently I didn't post about how they did!!!! Sorry....)

Brent got 2nd Place in Form and 3rd Place in Sparring. Clayton got 3rd place in Form and 4th Place in Sparring (hence, the medal not the trophy). They both had alot of fun, although Clayton and another boy had meltdowns during the sparring time. They were from the same school (thankfully) so there were no hard feelings...they were mostly just VERY tired and VERY hungry and had just about had their fill of the day. :)




These two pictures below are just really goofy pictures. Mom and Dad were trying to help us get some good shots of the boys with their trophies and they were just punchy....they started acting weird. (What's new about that huh? LOL) Anyway, the first one here, I intentionally didn't remove the red-eye, cuz with their tongues hanging out and weird looks on their faces, I thought the red eyes make it look cool! LOL The second one, was just Clayton being Clayton and trying to be goofy when the camera clicked. (His timing is so impeccable sometimes!)



We don't have another tourney until August, so hopefully by then my life will be more organized (yeah right!) and it won't take me 3 months to get pictures on here! :) Till then....



Posted by Picasa

No comments: