Pages

Friday, April 25, 2008

Time for the Weekend!

Brent is SOOOO excited about his birthday party this weekend. He's ready to see Chase and ready to have his Spiderman cake and all that goes with parties! (Read: PRESENTS! LOL)

I spent all of yesterday afternoon and evening (well, night actually) working on a baby blanket for Chase. I have just procrastinated (hard to believe about me, right? HA!) and waited till the last possible moment to make it. But, oh well. I truly enjoy making blankets for people, even though I'm not the greatest seamstress (I know NO fancy stitches) and can't sew a straight line to save my life! LOL But, nonetheless, I keep sewing! Chase's room is in the farm/barnyard theme, and I happened to have this material in the basement. (The closeup one is a more detailed look at the center panel.)



So I'm sewing along...haven't touched the computer all day in order to check email or anything...and we go to put the boys to bed and I holler in to Terry, "Don't turn the computer off!" at the same moment he's clicking "Turn Off Computer". Of course, he didn't know, so he says he'll turn it back on. No biggie. Well, I finish sewing the blanket, finish putting supper away (yes, the dishes are still sitting there!) and see he's still playing his computer game. Oh well...I'll get ready for bed. No biggie. I start to walk back down the hallway towards the schoolroom and Terry meets me halfway there and the hallway is dark. I said, "You didn't turn the computer off again did you?" He just hangs his head. He said, "I'm so sorry." I laughed and said, "Wasn't the whole purpose of you turning back on so I could use it??" LOL But by this time it was 11:30 and I was going to bed! I figured my computer time could wait till today!

Oh well...c'est la vie, right?

No comments: