Pages

Monday, January 12, 2009

"I told you not to do that!"

A while back when we were painting (before Christmas), the boys and I were at the paint store and the boys were acting like the paint machine. To do this they have to jump up and down and shake all over.... Well, I told them that they were gonna get hurt or possibly hurt something else if they didn't quit, but of course, being boys, they felt they had to continue! Next thing I knew, I heard B crying and Clayton came running to me, "I didn't do anything, Mom! I promise!!" LOL I get over to the paint machine (I was maybe 5 feet away looking at paint brushes) and already there is this swollen bump-line on Brent's head...right between the eyes! It was swelling and was bright purply-red. Oy. So, after questioning him, I find out that he slipped on something on the floor and crashed his face into the corner of the metal cabinet that the paint machine is on! Of course, I had to do that "I told you not to do that!" speech, but all was well!


Anyway, here are a couple of shots of it for your pleasure!




No comments: