Pages

Thursday, January 08, 2009

A School Funny

Okay, so I'm grading papers/workbooks this week...um from Unit 1...and we're getting ready to start Unit 3. Yeah, I know: I'm behind! LOL What else is new???

Anyway, as I'm grading Brent's reading comprehension workbook, I just started laughing and told Terry that Brent is SOOOOO a Schafer and VERY much his engineer-father's son! Throughout the book there are times when it asks a question and wants them to find it in the reading and write a sentence or phrase for the answer. He's done this and has typically done it well. As I'm looking at about Lesson 14, there is a question that says: "Native Indians were a very clean people. Find three instances in your reading that showed their cleanliness. A. B. C." and then some lines for him to write the phrase or sentences. Did he do that??? N.O.P.E. Here is what he wrote:

A. Paragraph 10, sentence 3
B. Paragragh 13, all
C. Paragraph 5, last part.

LOL, okay...that just made me laugh. His logic and reasoning sometimes is good, others times it just creates more work for me! Oy.

3 comments:

Ruth said...

TOO Funny!!! hey you need to update your music girly!

JeremyNSunny said...

LOLLOL!

Amanda said...

I like my Christmas music! I may leave there all year long! :)