Pages

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Another day...

B has been very cranky and whiny the last couple of days. He just keeps having meltdowns and it really frustrates me. I'm in a funk too, as I am hormonal! (I know...TMI) But this morning, he was stepping on things and I had to keep telling him to stop. I finally had enough and kinda griped at him about being selfish and only doing what HE wanted to do and not thinking of others. He just started crying and said, "Why are you being so mean to me?" I finally got him to tell me why he was acting the way he was and he said he just didn't feel good and was tired. So we cuddled a bit and I explained to him that if he didn't feel good then he still didn't have any excuse to disobey the rules and act badly. I asked him where he didn't feel good and asked if he'd be willing to eat an early lunch and have a nap today. He actually said he would nap. Now, for him to say this, I KNOW he's not feeling well. Hmmm.....

I will be going to a stamping party tonight...can't wait. I always enjoy that sort of thing. I have much to do before then....more folding laundry, more schooling (reading on the couch since we're not feeling well), and straightening up.

That's it for today...will be doing a book review later and get it posted.

No comments: