Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Waaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!


Okay, that is me crying and whining about my horrible day! LOL On the way home from PE, we had JUST gotten on the interstate and my van just wouldn't speed up. I'm meaning....it wouldn't go above 40 MPH. !!!! So I pulled over rather than get hit on the interstate and by the time I got my phone out and called T, I had a light flashing at me. I looked it up in the manual and it informed me that meant something is wrong with the power train....which is most likely the transmission. AAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHH~ This is the SECOND van we've had this trouble with! Then as we were getting the boys transferred over to T's car (once he and the tow truck got there), T just got covered in TICKS! As we were driving to the dealership, I found one crawling in his HAIR! LOL Oh, gravy, what a day. I thank the Lord that we were all kept safe on the side of the highway, though. HE protected us. I was abit frustrated that 2 state patrols passed us right by and didn't even stop!!! What are they there for anyway??? Sorry, guess I'm still a bit miffed....

So, now we're eating a rushed dinner cuz we have T-ball practice tonight. And the boys and I are extremely cranky after being stuck in the van for an hour and a half while cars whizzed by us. Bless them, they did really well...they only complained for about half the time we wre in the van! LOL

And on top of it all, the Ford dealership here says they can't even touch it until the end of next week...that's how backed up that are! SO, we're down to one car for a while.... Thank goodness we paid the extra money to have the extended bumper to bumper warranty on the van...this will cover it! :)

So, anyone got any cheese to go with my whine??? :)

No comments: