Pages

Friday, May 25, 2007

A part of yesterday I forgot....

T reminded me last night when we went to bed about this part...

When we got to the dealership, they were asking what was wrong and getting our information. So T deferred to me since I was the one driving. So I proceed to tell what happened and give our home phone number as a contact. T says, "Better give you my cell as well since you'll need to call me to tell me what's wrong with it..." and he proceeds to rattle off his cell number. So, then the guy looks at him and says, "So are you her dad, then?" We just bust out laughing...and said, "no, husband." He apologized and we just told him we laughed cuz it's been about 6 years since we had that happen to us!

I told T last night that that was like the cherry on top of the sundae for my day....just finished the bad day off correctly.

LOL

No comments: